Information we collect:
We collect personal information during registration like name, gender, age, email etc. so that we can manage your account and address any issues as and when needed. The other content that you enter including your health information stays on your device. We do not have direct access to that. We may use overall health data from our users (which is de-identified) to analyze and help improve our content to serve you better. We strive to keep your information secure.
- Information we get from your use of our services:
Device information: operating system, hardware model etc.
Log information: how you use our services, which services you use more frequently etc.
Location information: your GPS location, IP address etc.
Cookies and similar technologies: for advertising, traffic analysis etc.
How we use information we collect:
- We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, enhance and protect the services we provide and offer you tailored content – like more meaningful and relevant advertisements, articles, news etc.
- We use the information to improve user experience
Information we share:
We do not share your information outside My Health One Place, LLC (MyHOP)unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- Share information with your consent:
We may share your (non health) personal data with other companies, individuals or organizations outside MyHOP with your consent.
- With domain administrators:
To view vital statistics, change your account password, suspend or terminate your account access, access or retain certain information, address legal issues etc.
To comply with applicable laws, regulations
- We may share personally unidentifiable information with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites.
Security of information:
- We work hard to protect your information
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL ???
- We review and monitor our system to prevent unauthorized access
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, developers and contractors who need to know the information to process it for us, who are in turn subject to disciplinary action and termination if they fail to keep the information secure.
- Any changes in this policy will be notified to the users and update date will be posted.